Monday, October 11, 2010

i.LOVE.crafty.weekends!

i was so productive this week in the craft dept. and even got some shopping in too. took advantage of the michael's coupon for martha stewart products and bought the packaged punches that have a border and corner punch. martha is a genius for patenting that corner punch.

picked up 2 really cool designs and then bought some aluminum sheets to emboss. turned out so cool thanks to mr. holtz for the idea!

so last week i had my craft day and i was so inspired that when i got home i started on my Artful Curio, which is a class Tim Holtz teaches. his sample is crazy cool and i wanted one exactly like his. unfortunately i didn't have all the cool trinkets he has, but i couldn't believe some of the things i found lying around my craft corner. felt good to use up product that i bought 10 years ago, lol!


2 comments:

Adora Concepcion said...

WOW!! I love it Sandy! I am so inspired by your work. :)

GREETJE said...

Wow so perfect