Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

On Veteran's Day, Christopher and I drove up to Vancouver, B.C. for a little shopping and sightseeing. Once again when we got to the Canadian border they asked us to go inside, ack! When we pulled the trailer last year to Whistler same thing happened. I think Christopher just looks menacing, lol! After 2 minutes of yada yada yada we were off to Main St. to enjoy the best hamburger at Splitz Grill.
The first time we had a burger there was at Whistler, B.C.


Whatever they put in their secret white sauce rocks my socks!

After lunch we stopped at Urban Source (closed for the holiday) Should have known most of the stores would be closed, but that didn't stop us. We drove up Commercial Drive and then to Yale Town to hit my favorite store, Chintz & Co. I bought a piece of coral that I want to spray paint turquoise. Liberty was closed so we drove up to Stanley Park. It was gorgeous, but SUPER windy. I mean like crazy windy. Apparently the storm from Alaska had finally hit Vancouver and it was cold and windy. The waves were strong.
Looking forward to the scrapbook convention tomorrow and the reggae concert that I bought tickets for Christopher's birthday. Should be a fun day!
p.s. Rebecca, I heard you tried to get in touch with me.
Email me at swiley1646@gmail.com

No comments: