Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Cards Check / Gift Making Check

I have been such a productive bee this December. I had my Christmas cards finished at the end of my vacation which was late Nov./early Dec. Then I moved onto making gifts for all those hard to shop for folks. If you can't guess, I've been making terrariums non-stop. It's become a bad addiction. The cool part is my home looks like a terrarium shop.




I found so many cool plant stores after coming home from Portland and visiting Artemisia. The first was the Palm Room then I stumbled upon Midnight Blossom. The finale was finding the Indoor Sun Shoppe. With those 3, I felt like I hit the jackpot. Whenever I need a fix I know where to go now (Fremont and Ballard). Another shop I like is Watsons Nursery, but they are located in Puyallup which is a lot farther than Swansons Nursery in Ballard.

No comments: