Thursday, January 8, 2015

Walking in a winter wonderland

Returned to a full work week and boy is it kicking my butt! Unfortunately for me, I don't get coverage while on vacation so I came back to a mountain of paperwork. It didn't kick my butt like snowshoeing up in Paradise though. I was a huffing and puffing on all the up bits. And really happy on all the down bits!



Reminder if you go to Paradise in snowy conditions bring chains with you! They might be mandatory. We forgot to bring ours and the Ranger made us turnaround. We ended up buying some chains at the outpost store for a whopping $100. The good thing was if we didn't use them, we could return them and only be charged a $10 restocking fee. And lucky for us, we made it safe and sound up and down the hill without busting out our brand new $100 chains!

No comments: