Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Crystal Mountain Hike

This will mark my 6th hike of the summer, woot! Off we went to Crystal Mt. to hike the Bullion Basin Trail to the Pacific Crest Trail to Silver Creek Trail. I like that this hike wasn't an in and out but a loop like the Rampart Ridge Trail.
The worst part of this hike was the trail getting out of the parking lot. Will get your heart thumping in 2 seconds flat.


 Barren ski trails
Met up with these riders on the Pacific Crest Trail. Makes me want to ride a horse!
 View of Mt. Adams
 Peek of Mt. Rainier
 PCT Badge
 Snack time on the rocks. I love taking in the view.


 I have 3 more big hikes planned for the summer and last month I started riding my bicycle 15 miles a day about 2 to 3 times a week. Living well, living healthy, feeling good!




No comments: