Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Craft time is in session

Met up with my crafty girlfriends for too much food, laughter and card making. I've been really kicking myself lately because I do enjoy the process of making stuff especially birthday cards and it's just something that I have put on the back burner. I also have 20 years of collecting paper and embellishments so the desire to use up my stash weighs on my mind. I found this bag full of Heidi Swapp flowers in every color and in every size she designed. If you know me, you know that I am a huge Heidi fan. So my goal was to use as many flowers as I could on a card and you know what....I really like how they turned out. I like to call them my fluffy cards :)

So here is where I just started to put them down and play around

And these are the finished cards including one for my grandpa who turned 94.






Feels really good to have a nice stash on hand. Now I am feeling inspired to craft on!

No comments: