Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Sunday

















Third kid Sunday under our belt and let me tell it was doozy. We drove down to my sister's which took an hour with 3 kids in the back seat. I have never experienced the kids fighting in the back seat scenario. I don't have kids and my nephew Skylar is an only child. So this is very new to me.



Once we arrived at my sister's we had an excellent day with Skylar and family. He was all about showing them his fun toys like huge trampoline, sprinkler under trampoline, water gun fight, pogo stick, arcade games in the garage (yes, my sister bought 2 arcade games from a business that went under) mini motorbike, and several scooters! spoiled kid, eh! but Skylar is really good about sharing. He is a mini people pleaser for sure.



When it was time to leave Megan came up to her dad and wanted to know if they could have a sleep over at Skylar's which I took to mean they had a good time here!

No comments: