Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tour of the New Place


My Craft Space. Managed to fit my desk in the closet. How awesome is that!



The Japanese Tansu Step Chest with my Chinese Altar Table. Two of my favorite pieces that I own.


Another view looking towards the balcony. The step chest acts as a nice divider between the living room and the kitchen.








Our balcony with the start of some plants and grass that will grow to provide some privacy.






Below is Christopher's acoustic guitar with my guitar and his banjo in cases behind.



a pic of christopher at his computer desk in the corner of the living room. we have a pretty decent view of aurora bridge and a little of gas works park. i love my hanging lanterns on the balcony too.


Still to come the bedroom. Christopher hung one of those Ikea suspended shelves at the head of our bed so I could display some Sabrina Ward Harrison prints that make me so happy to look at. I love being surrounded by things that I adore.

No comments: