Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No Rest for the Wicked or Myself!

It's been a busy July! Work has been super busy with vacations that I must cover. I still haven't worked out a summer vacation for myself because I want to save it for October when my new nephew arrives. I can't wait until my sis figures out a name for Skylar's little brother.


Oh, and let me tell you Skylar is now wearing skinny jeans! He's already tall and skinny. It just makes me chuckle every time I see him. I miss baggy skater jeans, lol!



I turned 38 last week and am now an owner of 5 inch wedge sandals! wait til you see them. they go perfectly with my donna morgan jersey dress that i fell in love with at nordstroms. donna morgan i love your jersey dresses!



I will leave you with this pic of elizabeth from our day of sailing several weekends ago. i love her beach hair!



No comments: