Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dec. Pics

After all that waiting, Christopher's kids finally got to open their gifts. Megan had been asking for a phone all year long. When she didn't get one for her birthday in June she pushed hard for a phone for Christmas. We saved the best gift for last and poor little Megan lost all hope for a phone. Elizabeth was the first to open her phone and Megan couldn't believe it. She was in a state of disbelief and stated, "If this is a dream i will be so upset!"

After all their whining and complaining which they did a lot of (except for William), I think the kids were happy with their gifts and will be whining less now that they won't be bored to death!

We also celebrated William's 14th birthday on the 21st. My coworker Sarah made him a 4 layer chocolate cake with white frosting from scratch using the theme from the card game - Magic: the gathering.



I also forgot to share pictures of my Craft Day Holiday Get Together! We celebrated at Victoria's house and were blessed to have Wendy and her newborn Euniva (not sure if I'm spelling that right) in our presence.



So happy to see all my crafty friends!

No comments: