Monday, May 11, 2015

Baseball and Crafts

Last weekend felt like one of the busiest of my life. My floor at work moved to another floor for our remodel so I spent hours moving books from one shelf to another only to come home and work again on the house. Folks, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on our bathroom remodel! I have been feeling extremely exhausted to the point where I could sleep standing up if I could. During all of our work, I squeezed in some time to make Nathan (Christopher's son) and Wendy birthday cards who turned 29 and 32 on May 9th and Mother's Day cards.




I also won 2 tickets from my work to the Mariners game Saturday night against the Oakland A's. It was Fernando Rodney Bobblehead night, but they ran out by the time we got there. As we were leaving, I saw a box laying on the ground in an empty row so we snagged it. They must have had too many beers, ha!


I was told by my coworker I needed to keep him in the box because it is a collector's item. I kinda like him out in the open.



No comments: