Friday, December 24, 2010

12.24.10

I am so stinking happy today is Friday the 24th. I had an exhausting work week covering people in my dept. who were sick or on vacation. Last night when the clock struck 6 p.m., the Hallelujah chorus rose up and I was all smiles.

Today the plan is to finish 2 birthday cards for my mom and sister who have birthdays on the 1st and 3rd of January. My sister is turning the big 4-0h!

Super excited to head down to my sister's tomorrow for our Christmas gathering. I have all the gifts wrapped and can't wait for the exchange. I love opening gifts :)

Here's 2 cards I sent out for Christmas. Very simple and easy to make and stress free. I chose 2 pics from our Whistler vacation and stamped on one Merry Christmas.

Wishing you a delightful Christmas day!
Sandy

No comments: