Friday, June 11, 2010

6.11.10

would you believe i have done something crafty every night this week! i know, i can hardly believe it myself. i got out and dusted my Ellison Big Shot and have been embossing everything on-hand! i only own 3 texture plates, but that will soon change. i have my eye on some tim holtz alterations diecuts, wink wink!

i embossed cardstock, envelopes and tags and i cannot wait to show you. i also added glimmer mist, distress ink, stamped images as well to the embossing. pretty soon i will have enough hand made embellishments that i might start a new mini album.

i have been hanging onto 2 maya road canvas albums and i finally got around to spraying the canvas with glimmer mist. now that they are all sparkly i will figure out exactly what i want to do with them. productivity is all well and good here!

crossing my fingers to photograph by sunday. we are headed south for the weekend for a graduation party. happy friday all!

1 comment:

roserose said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work OMG you are so talented it has to be a blessing. Do you host a class becasue I would certainly be there
i heart your projects specialy the albums