Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!

I was completely exhausted come New Year's Day. Went to bed around 4 a.m. and woke up at 1 p.m. We live near the Space Needle so 20 minutes before the firework show we walked up Queen Anne hill and found a nice perch to view the entertainment.

Christopher finished a new hat for himself and it is by far our favorite of the 10 hats he has knitted within the past 2 months. I love when the hatmaker is consumed in productive busy finger work.
I finished up 2 birthday cards that I kept meaning to do, but kept pushing it back. My mom's was made in a hurry and i wish i would have used black ink instead of green ink. My sister's has more of the steampunk feel i was shooting for.


Looking forward to meeting up with the family again for birthday lunches in Seattle tomorrow which most likely will be Vietnamese cuisine.

xoxo,
sandy

1 comment:

Janet Lipton said...

Happy New Year my dear. I always think of you guys on your birthdays and Linda's is today. Sandy, don't see your email so I'm sending love publicly here on your blog. Just opened your Christmas card today since house is quiet with kids back in school. Loved the picture and realize how much I need to catch up with you since life moves so fast and you've got so much new going on. Happy 2011. Lots of love and happiness. Janet